Windermere Homes & Estates agents Kevin and Tracy Sharrar were recently presented with the 2015 Go-Giver Award from the Carlsbad Chamber of Commerce at their annual Volunteer Recognition Event.This award is based on the philosophy of the book “The Go-Giver” by Bob Burg and David Mann, which teaches that when you focus on giving instead of receiving, the rewards are greater at the end. It’s a philosophy the Chamber has adopted.The Chamber created this award to recognize the people who have demonstrated the five laws of stratospheric success, which are described in the book.
1. THE LAW OF VALUE- Your true worth is determined by how much more you give in value than you take in payment.
2. THE LAW OF COMPENSATION – Your income is determined by how many people you serve and how well you serve them.
3. THE LAW OF INFLUENCE – Your influence is determined by how abundantly you place other people’s interests first.
4. THE LAW OF AUTHENTICITY – The most valuable gift you have to offer is you.
5. THE LAW OF RECEPTIVITY – The key to effective giving is to stay open to receiving.
Kevin and Tracy Sharrar, realtors® at Windermere Homes & Estates and Sharrar Build Community both embody the five laws. The Carlsbad Chamber of Commerce was pleased to present The Go-Giver Award to Kevin and Tracy.