WHE is proud to have Kelly Kim join their Del Mar office. Kelly is an experienced buyer and seller representative who leverages an extensive background in mortgage lending and business banking to help her clients navigate the most complex transactions. Kelly considers professional integrity and candor the keys to her success.
- Member San Diego Association of Realtors®
- Member California and National Association of Realtors®
- Former Loan Officer, Bank of America
- Former Certified Business and Personal Banker, Wells Fargo
- Bachelor of Science, Finance, St. Louis University
- Member, Korean Association of Human Rights, San Diego Chapter
- Volunteer, Hand-in-Hand school for challenged children
- Carmel Valley resident
- Fluent bilingual (English & Korean
“It’s always exciting to have new talent in your company, especially with someone who is a constant professional and understands hard work. Kim Kelly will be successful with her knowledge of the mortgage lending business, her innovative approaches and her deep understanding of the importance of what her clients need,” says Brian Gooding, co-owner.